Cheap Lanzarote flights - Search every airline, with an efficient price-comparison gadget
The Canary Islands are rather remote from continental Europe, however their connection by air is extremely good.The airlines fly to Lanzarote all year.
Lanzarote is serviced by just one international airport at Arrecife, its airport code is ACE. Most of the traffic at the airport arrives from European Union countries. The United Kingdom, Ireland and Germany flights represent around 78 percent of international traffic. Domestic flights are primarily centered around three destinations:
Madrid-Barajas, Tenerife Norte and Gran Canaria.
It should be observed that although the main changeover-days are Thursdays and (to a lesser extent) Sundays, flights to Lanzarote are available on practically every day of the week from different European airports.
The table below shows the average times flights for Lanzarote from several cities.
|Stockholm||5 hours 10 minutes||2243 miles|
|Bournemouth||3 hours 50 minutes||1414 miles|
|Bristol||3 hours 50 minutes||1432 miles|
|Dublin||4 hours 20 minutes||1503 miles|
|Glasgow||3 hours 50 minutes||1662 miles|
|London Gatwick||4 hours 10 minutes||1462 miles|
|Manchester||4 hours 20 minutes||1547 miles|
|Berlin||4 hours 15 minutes||1849 miles|
Bear in mind that the travel companies have often exactly the same airline and departure airport but at different prices so it is well worth doing the best research as possible.
The internet opens many doors for travellers wishing to buy and book flights.The gadget that we provide you is a powerful and flexible tool for finding the cheapest flights, it allows instant comparison on flight prices for almost all of the available flights to and from Lanzarote.
Tips for Finding Cheap Flights to Lanzarote
Follow our recommendations below for a lifetime of affordable travel to Lanzarote.
- Use price comparison engines, such as the one offered on this page. One company will never have the cheapest price, you need to shop around.
- Try and be flexible with your flight times. Instead of flying at weekends, try booking your flights to Lanzarote on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- You’ll usually find that you’ll get a cheaper fare if you book early.
- Remember that your travel agent might not search all the low-fare airlines for you.
- Be flexible with your choice of airports, if at all possible. If you’re able to fly to or from a secondary or nearby airport, you can save yourself money but do remember to add in the cost of travelling to this secondary airport. Bear in mind that there is just one airport in Lanzarote.
- Budget airlines are fine but make sure you look out for any extra charges which are sometimes added on top of your flight.
- Compare like with like: look out for taxes, fees and surcharges. Some airlines offer seat allocations together with food and drink so price isn’t always the only factor when booking your flight.
- Chances are you have already got travel insurance cover so think about avoiding travel insurance which may be included in your price. Many cheap airlines and web-based holiday sites automatically include expensive travel insurance when you book, so make sure you double check the small print and remove any unwanted policies before you pay.
- There are some advantages to travelling to Lanzarote with a traditional carrier if you’re able to find a bargain. These might include assigned seating, which helps you avoid the scrum at the departure gate and in-flight service may be included too. If your flight is delayed or cancelled, traditional airlines should be able to get you booked onto another flight or at least help you find accommodation for the night. With low-cost airlines, even complying with Regulation 261/2004 (the EU regulation which established the compensation rates due to air travellers who are denied boarding or whose flights are cancelled or delayed), you still may not receive the same level of care.
- If you’re not flying for a number of months, you may find it worth signing up to the email lists of all the relevant airlines who have flights to Lanzarote. They usually email out details of short-term sales, so you could pick up a bargain if you’re flexible with your travel arrangements.
- You should ask yourself if it’s worth paying more for a few frills? Premium Economy is a relatively new airline class, offering more legroom and extra perks for those who don’t have the cash for First Class – and lies between Economy and Business Class. Premium Economy fares cost around a hundred pounds more than Economy fares and it’s important to note that these seats aren’t always available on all routes, so it’s worth checking beforehand on your Lanzarote flight website.
Airlines that fly to Lanzarote
|Country||Cities||Travel Time||Airlines that fly to Lanzarote|
|Ireland||Cork||3h 50m||Aer Lingus, Ryanair|
|Dublin||4h 20m||Ryanair, Aer Lingus|
|Germany||Berlin||4h 15m||Air Berlin|
|Cologne||4h 20m||Air Berlin , Condor, TUIfly|
|Dresden||4h 40m||Niki, TUIfly, Air Berlin|
|Düsseldorf||4h 20m||Condor, Air Berlin , TUIfly|
|Frankfurt||4h 25m||Condor, TUIfly|
|Hamburg||4h 45m||Air Berlin , TUIfly, Condor|
|Hanover||4h 30m||TUIfly, Air Berlin|
|Munich||4h 30m||TUIfly, Condor|
|Paderborn||4h 30m||Condor, Niki|
|Stuttgart||4h 10m||TUIfly, Condor,TUIfly, Air Berlin|
|Spain||Bilbao||2h 50m||Air Europa|
|Las Palmas de Gran Canaria||0h 40m||Islas Airways , Binter Canarias, JetairFly|
|Madrid||2h 40m||Ryanair, Air Europa, Vueling, Iberia, ..|
|Santander*||3h 10m||Ryanair, Iberia|
|Santiago de Compostela *||2h 40m||Ryanair, Air Europa|
|Sevilla||2h 10m||Ryanair, Air Europa, Iberia|
|Tenerife||0h 45m||Islas Airways , Binter Canarias|
|Valladolid*||2h 50m||Ryanair, Iberia|
|Switzerland||Zurich||4h 10m||Swiss , Air Berlin|
|The Netherlands||Eindhoven||4h 25m||Ryanair|
|United Kingdom||Belfast||4h 25m||Aer Lingus, Thomson Flights, flythomascook|
|Birmingham||4h 15m||Ryanair, Monarch, Thomson Flights , flythomascook|
|Bristol||3h 50m||Ryanair, Thomson Flights|
|Cardiff||3h 50m||Thomson Flights , flythomascook|
|Doncaster||4h 20m||Thomson Flights, flythomascook charter|
|Edinburgh||4h 30m||Ryanair, Thomson Flights|
|Exeter||3h 50m||Thomson Flights|
|Glasgow||4h 20m||Ryanair, flythomascook, Thomson Flights|
|Leeds||4h 20m||Ryanair, Jet2,flythomascook|
|Liverpool||4h 20m||Ryanair, easyJet|
|London||4h 10m||Monarch, Ryanair, easyJet,flythomascook, …|
|Manchester||4h 20m||Thomson Flights , Monarch, Jet2|
|Newcastle Upon Tyne||4h 20m||Jet2, Thomson Flights|
|Nottingham||4h 10m||Ryanair, Jet2, Thomson Flights|
*Could be indirect flights usually through Madrid